Christopher Hitchens: Christopher Hitchens on Q TV
Technorati tags:christopher hitchens quotes, richard dawkins, Christopher Hitchens Marxist, Christopher Hitchens q TV
Christopher Hitchens: Ten Commandments on Q TV
Are you we not all fans on Christipher ‘Hitchens- The pipe smoking Marxist, that he is, no he has reformed his ways and gone away from his Trotskyite ways.
But has not really stopped having a problem with religion, no he has done what what even Karl Marx could not do, criticise the ten commandments.
Christopher” Red Menace” Hitchens
A Christopher Hitchens can do well in these sort of interiviews because no one is can call him up. Hitchens is a mere populist and a poor man’s answer to a philosopher.
William G Craige had a lot of fun toying with our learned friend Christopher “The Boozer” Hitchens.
How thick are these people
1) Where is the proof that it is a myth that Isreel went to mount Sinai and was enslaved in Egypt?
There is archeological proof of Israel being in Egypt. Which credible scientist can claim the foolishness the populist Atheist are talking about?
So if Israel was not in Egypt where we they then? Answer the question.
2) He says that the ten commandment where universal, really is that why the Druids of England where into human sacrifice.
3) He caims the worst dictatorships are religiosu, but what about the Atheist Communist dictatorships? Chairman Mao on his own kille 50 million people show men any religious dictatorship which killed so many people?
4) Did you notice his hostility to Israel, why because he belives that Britain is Israel and that they are the choosen raise, that is why they built an empire. I have shown his clear links with Chatham House and Cecil John Rhodes secret society.
5) Did you hear him say that astonomers have disproved religion, what an arse, all religion or a specific one ? Hitchens just got served up for lunch by William Craige and he asserts that all philosphers agreed that religion is not true?
6) Christopher Hitchens claims tha Christians want to take away the Constitutuion? Is that foolish or what? I have never advocated atheocracy on this blog, I do not know Christians who want a Theocracy but I know plenty of Marxists/Atheist who want a revolution and impose their Atheist on everyone.
Christopher Hitchens we are Christian and not Muslims and you r claim are ridiculous. Most Christians are interested in preserving the constitution which he and his Council on Foreign Relations want to subvert.
We believe in creator endowed right which can never be taken away by any dictatorship whether it is Atheist or Islamic. We want to constitution. We want tohe right to educate our own children rather than have them being educated by Marxist indoctrinators like you. That is why Christian are for home education and against the pro evolution/ new age education system.
Related to: Hitchens, Dennett and Dawkins Not Smart